Author has written 13 stories for Twilight, Inkheart, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Sailor Moon.
Born: Newfoundland, Canada
Current location: Ontario, Canada
Covers for my fanfics(scroll down a bit)
my review rant on Livejournal
my Breaking Dawn predictions on Livejournal
a really funny Livejournal entry pre-Breaking Dawn
I consider myself a artist and observer before anything else. Art and literature are two things which go hand-in-hand. In fact, I think they're one and the same.
My friend Emma told me about fanfiction back when Twilight was a secret. Not really, but it wasn't something everybody knew about. You probably know this Emma character. She calls herself Annilaia, here. I have to credit her for telling me about this site, because before that I only read fanfiction on Mugglenet. Now fanfiction is one of my favourite things in the world!
If you want to know a bit more about me, I am a dancer and figure skater as well as a piano and trombone player. I have an answer for anything, and a story for every odd situation. Strange prompts can produce odd writing from me. I usually do well in demand writing. I love many fanbases, and although I do not have a lot of time to read, I still love the fantasy in many author's universes. Reading very young has also given me a lot of writing skill which applies to my every-day life, and I'm proud of myself for writing so frequently (even if it doesn't make it to this site).
Some of my favourite novels or series are The Wheel of Time, Harry Potter, Inkheart, Twilight, Cirque Du Freak, Demonata, The Hunger Games and Maximum Ride. That is, of course, a very short list since I love so many novels. I also love anime / animation, and my favorite series are Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon Stars, and Avatar: The Last Airbender. My favourite musical artist is Lady Gaga and although I haven't submitted fic about her here, I have created gaga-centric art and writing on my various art profiles above. She is a huge inspiration to me, being an aspiring artist! I find that novels, television, anime, and music are always best enjoyed with others. I always talk to my father about what I'm reading or watching (since I was very young), so I'd encourage you to find someone to discuss your favourite artist with. Discussion always provokes creativity!
UPDATE: I just began college, where I'm attending a Visual and Creative Arts program. Art has always been a huge part of my life, and I'm ready to take the next step! It's so gratifying to live my dream, and I recommend anyone reading this to follow their inspiration :)
I'm not planning on updating or posting more fics here, at the moment. However, I am writing some fanfics on livejournal which are mainly celebrity based. You can also check out my deviantart profile for artwork or other projects I'm working on (for links see the "Find Me" section). It would be greatly appreciated if you read my poems or reviewed my artwork. If you have followed me since the beginning, thank you so much. Fanfiction really helped me step out of my comfort zone and also deal with the often difficult stages of my teenage years. My apologies for not updating, but you never know when I'll return! Most importantly, let me know if you love any of my older work... I still love getting those review emails even years later. It's amazing to me that so many people found love and inspiration in my stories :) THANK YOU.
-Alice's 1940 style lingerie from chapter nine of Talking to Strangers: link
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are my property. I am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchises. No copyright infringement is intended.
1.World's Deadliest...Matchmaker: Twilight, short story. Emmett Cullen has an attraction to a human girl named Natasha. Everything just seems to be a complication of being a vampire, until he realizes that Alice has been playing matchmaker. And that's not the half of it. She also has a husband picked for Rosalie, and several makeovers planned, all because of her apparent boredom. But Emmett wants no more than friendship with this girl, and is upset at the way his one-and-only is reacting to the current change in events. Note: Natasha is my friend (Na)tasha who loves Emmett. Written for her, but enjoy!
2. A Promise: Inkspell, poem. Written in Dustfinger's point of view. Essentially, it is what he should have told Roxane before he died. If he could have promised more for her, I hope he would have promised her the things he did in this poem. This plotline in Inkspell touched me so much that I had to write a poem about it. If you have any interest in Dustfinger or Roxane(or Farid), I recommend you read this. Keep in mind that I wrote this last year, though.
3. Prodigal Son: Twilight, story. 1931. Edward has told Bella of the days when he betrayed Carlisle. Of how he was welcomed back like the prodigal son. How he lived like an anti-hero, killing killers to save the innocent. But serious guilt had plagued him those years ago, when he returned to Carlisle and Esme to be welcomed with open arms, free of any crimes as if he had committed none. And Edward couldn't help but think that it wasn't right, that he shouldn't be deemed innocent when he had done so many things wrong. Before he had Bella he was a different sort of person, the kind of person who needed someone like her around. Should he be welcomed, or sent away again?
4. Turning Forty: Twilight, short story. Bella Swan said "I do", let Edward buy her a car, and went through with his utterly unreasonable demands... Why hasn't he turned her into a member of the undead? That's exactly what she's wondering, but Edward still insists she stay human. But as her fourtieth birthday nears, she wonders if time is running out. Drama, with funny moments, and sometimes very sad. (This is my favourite theory (of mine) for what could happen...not that I think it will)
5. Cold-Feet: Twilight, oneshot. It's Bella's wedding day, and she's making her way to the church. Nothing's stopping her but Alice's blindness, and a case of cold-feet. Something's missing from her big day. Like the best-man she wanted. --essentially, this one's about Jacob and Bella's friendship, and also Leah's love for Jacob which goes unnoticed. Has a cute Bella/Edward ending which will please. :D
6. Happy Beginning: Twilight, oneshot. The ending of one lifetime, but a beginning in other ways. Alice watches as Bella accepts life as her sister, and its consequences. The future for Bella is unclear, even if her future with Edward is lucid. This is my version of the epilogue of Breaking Dawn. Alice and Jasper, too! (:
7. Wasted Space: Avatar: The Last Airbender, poem. Azula's reflection in the mirror mocks her, and she stares at it, wishing it was not herself. She looks pathetic, helpless, and infuriated. Though she knows seeing her mother in the mirror beside her is a hallucination, she can't help but stare and wonder. I wrote this after watching the season finale, where Azula goes crazy and talks to a mirror, throwing her hairbrush in it and cutting her hair. I'm proud of this one, since it randomly came to me and has a nice rhythm(in my opinion...)
8. Happy Birthdays: Twilight, oneshot. It's been one year since Renesmee was born, and Bella's newborn year is at a close. Her birthday, and Alice's last chance to celebrate through Bella. What could be more fun than filling the house with balloons for a joint-birthday party? And what could possibly be more fun than having Bella stand by and watch, because it's her daughter's party, too? Not to be taken seriously...written for Annilaia's birthday! Includes some random elements such as sympathy cards, Gossip Girl, Daniel Gale, Valentino, heating pads, and Jacob actually wearing a white button down shirt.. XD
9. A Miracle: Twilight, oneshot for now. Jasper needed a miracle and this time he didn't think he would find one. If she knew they would lose everything, was she still his miracle? Set
10. Talking to Strangers: Twilight, story. In 1948, Alice finds herself breaking the most honest of human rules. Following a whim, trusting her judgement, and blindly walking into visions, has led her to what she thinks could turn her life around. After everything she'd been through, Jasper Whitlock was the best of all visions. In an extremely run-down diner, she waits for what she hopes will finally come.
1. I Loved You First: Sailor Moon. Haruka's first memory is of her imaginary friend Michiru, whom she holds onto until she's seventeen. That is the year when she discovers that not only can she fall in love with her princess, but sometimes imagination can become a frightening reality. What if Michiru wasn't really a creation of her imagination, but someone who only longed to be born? Haruka/Michiru, romance/fantasy/fairytale/tragedy (My current writing priority)
2. Friend At Night: Twilight. Sequel, Prodigal Son. 1933. Having returned to Carlisle and adopted his lifestyle, Edward has finally redeemed himself. Until, that is, Rosalie becomes a member of his family, a constant source of frustration. There is reasoning behind her hostility.
3. Once Upon a Time: Twilight, short fic. "Once upon a time, in a land perhaps quite familiar to you, lived the son of a great King. The son of the sons of many Kings before him, ready to carry on the prestigious line of bankers for his children, and his children's children. But this King was a wolf in sheep's clothing, kind and gentle on the surface with a dark heart underneath. The same year that the King's son was born, another maiden birthed a baby girl in the springtime. The daughter was of a vain nature, being so breathtakingly beautiful that she was given everything she wanted..." Each milestone of Rosalie's existance, starting with Royce King. Written in "fairy tale" format.
What To Expect?
I update very infrequently, but I try to make my updates worthwhile and quality. You won't find many mistakes in my stories, because I edit them a lot.
Why? I'm a student with a lot of extracurricular activities! Writing is my pastime, but I find it hard to fit in, sometimes.
I'm also writing several novels, which I try to fit in around these fics. (see above links for my fictionpress profile)
My priority will be the fic I'm most inspired to write, and I try to update around a couple weeks to a month for that fic. So if you've noticed I'm not updating a certain story, it's probably because I have writer's block or am finishing another chapter.
Final note: please review. The more encouragement, the more it reminds me to write and feel good about it!