Author has written 1 story for Minecraft.
Hey there! Welcome to my profile! I'm Jman14102 (Though if you're here you should know that already.)! A slightly insane (Insane in the fun way, not the crazy way.) guy with lots of creativity and plenty of time on his hands. I mainly write stories about Minecraft, and more specifically the Yogscast. And more specifically-er (Yes I just made that up.), Zoethian (Zoey and Rythian) and Tekkit. So keep reading if you want to see more about me. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, comments, feedback on my stories, etc.
Name: Johnny (That's all your getting out of me.)
Gender: Male (As if the name "Jman14102" wasn't obvious enough.).
Fun facts about me: I love to read and write, I spend most of my time on the computer or X-box, and I watch the Yogscast most of the time (Blackrock ftw).
I'm a Yognaught (Yognaut?).
My favorite pc game is Minecraft.
I play Tekkit more than I do vanilla Minecraft (Don't know what that says about me.).
I prefer the term "Technomancer" over "Technomage".
I am... err... was a professional Enderman hunter.
I hail to Herobrine.
I am totally not secretly an EnderBlaze (Enderman/Blaze).
And I have tons of ideas for totally epic stories :).
I think I might be the only male Zoethian shipper on this site (Don't know if that's good or bad.).
I use Jman14102 as my username whenever I can, if you see a Jman14102 (Or 14101, 14103, etc.) out there, it's most likely me.
I have a Youtube channel called "MinersLoveGames".
I am currently subscribed to seven Yogscast channels: Rythian, Zoey, Simon and Lewis, Hannah, Nilesy, Kim, and Duncan.
Favorite Youtube Quotes:
"F*k you chair!" -theRadBrad.
Rythian: "Can we get the short version?"
Nilesy: "Uh... Chickens happened." -Nilesy and Rythian: Tekkit Rebirth Episode 16.
"Tough talk. Tough talk from a guy in a melon suit." -Rythian: Tekkit Adventure Episode 29.
"Take it bitch!" -theRadBrad.
"What the f*ck-Charles?!" -theRadBrad.
Zoey: "Would you like to look at my puppies? Be careful because they're a handful."
Nilesy: "I'll take a- I'll take a gander at those puppies."
Rythian: *Clears throat.*
Nilesy: "Oh... There they are..."
Rythian: "Right here."
Nilesy: "...You meant dogs." -Rythian, Zoey, and Nilesy: Tekkit Adventure Episode 24.
"N-no?...Just me?... Maybe my dad?" -Sips_.
"I'm a (Insert name here.) now!" -Zoey Proasheck: Most of her videos.
Washington:"That. Was the worst. Throw. Ever... of all time."
Caboose:"Not my fault, somebody put a wall in my way." -Caboose and Agent Washington: Red Vs. Blue.
"There is no 'eleven' you f*king whore!" -Church: Red Vs. Blue.
(Decided to make my own list.)-Jman14102.
How to tell if you're a Yognaught:
(If you're a Yognaught and proud of it, copy and paste this on to your profile.)
(Stole a ton of stuff from Yumleethelimabean, who stole a bunch of it from Southernson's profile. I know, confusing.)
1.Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it? "At one time, I thought I had more than twenty species. But now, only fifteen."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? My bedside table.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Fairly Oddparents. (I know it's a kid's show. But still...).
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 4:38
5. Now look at the clock. What time is it really? 4:48. Ten minutes off! Agh, so close!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My T.V. and my sister watching Ihascupcake play Minecraft (She's in another room.)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? About an hour ago. Walking home from school.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Someone's profile.
9. What are you wearing? A white polo (Collared.) shirt with black khakis.
10. Did you dream last night? Yes, but I can't remember what I dreamed about.
11. When did you last laugh? While reading a profile.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in? A couple of shelves and plaques, some other stuff too.
13. Seen anything weird lately? I just got home from school, I could fill a book with all the weird crap I've seen today
14. What do you think of this quiz? It's pretty nice.
15. What is the last film you saw? Jurassic Park 3D.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? An island in the Caribbean my parents could go to and leave me the Nether alone, a really big mansion, an Ipod Touch, a giant flatscreen T.V., all sorts of stuff. :)
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I wear glasses (They make me look smarter than I already am. LOL.). And also, if you read the fun facts section above, I am totally not, I repeat not, secretly an EnderBlaze.
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Ohh... That's a tough one.
19. Do you like to dance? Another tough question.
20. George Bush. I think it's best if I kept my mouth shut for fear of what I will say.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Hannah or Amanda.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Mark or Michael.
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D. -If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you worship English 101.
Copy and Paste this if you're a writer.
How To Tell if You are Obsessed with Minecraft
(Copy and Paste to Your Profile)
1. You sing Minecraft Parodies
2. When someone says "hiss" you immediately think of Creepers
3. When someone says "Butter" you think of Skydoesminecraft
4. When your teacher teaches about obsidian, you wonder where the portal part is
5. You can have a full out battle because you disagree if gold is called butter
6. In an Easter Egg hunt, you find the golden egg and cheer "The Golden Apple!!"
7. When you hear about slime, you say "Jerry! Ipo!! No!!"
8. You think you're being followed by an Enderman
9. You eat pancakes. With butter and blueberries!
10. When you hear a song, you sing the Minecraft version
11. "Nuke" is a trigger word
12. Truces suck. 'Nuff said
13. In laser tag, you scream "SHOOT HIM!! GET HIM!!"
14. You think you can go to sleep the second you hit the bed
15. You wonder why your skin doesn't heal after you eat
16. You think there are only a limited number of paintings
17. You actually made a bow
18. Your friends think you're crazy talking about butter, silver, slimes, Tekkit war, mining, and everything else
19. You can identify ores in real life
20. YOU READ THIS AND GOT EVERY REFERENCE!!!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.When you drop a pen, don't pick it up. When someone reaches to pick it up for you, scream, "Wait! That's mine!!!"
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'. (Ahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahaha, haha, ahahaha, ha...ohh...)
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Results: Lewis, Rythian, and Zoey. I'm not that surprised, to be honest.
Shadow of Israphel Quiz
Old Peculier / Knight Peculier / Verigan Antioch II:
Results: Xephos, Knight Peculiar, and... Israphel... That's... Interesting...