Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Name: Helena Vengeance-Armstrong
Favourite Music: Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds To Mars, The Blackout, Lostprophets, Linkin Park, AFI, Murderdolls, Black Veil Brides, Good Charlotte, All Time Low, Stone Sour, Papa Roach, Bring Me The Horizon, Bullet For My Valentine, The Used, Nine Inch Nails, Rolo Tomassi, Framing Hanley, My Passion, Muse, Tim Minchin, The Smiths
Favourite Films: The Lord Of The Rings, Harry Potter films, The Life Of Brian, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Airplane!, Pirates Of The Caribbean films, Panic Room
Favorite People: The guys of Slipknot, My Chem, A7X, Linkin Park, 30 Seconds To Mars, The Blackout, Lostprophets, and Murderdolls
Tim Minchin, Rick Genest, Kat Von D, and Hugh Laurie
Favourite Things: Music, going to shows, watching FMX, reading...
I've also recently developed a love of watching football (soccer) - specifically Bolton and Manchester United... Thanks for that Andy XD
June 16 2010, Lancashire County Cricket Club - Green Day
October 24 2010, Manchester O2 Apollo - My Chemical Romance, Twin Atlantic
February 11 2011, Manchester Academy - Murderdolls, Black Veil Brides, The Defiled
February 15 2011, Manchester Academy, K! Tour - Good Charlotte, Four Year Strong, Framing Hanley, The Wonder Years
February 18 2011, Manchester MEN Arena - My Chemical Romance, The Blackout, LostAlone
March 11 2011, Manchester O2 Apollo - All Time Low, Yellowcard, Young Guns
May 20 2011, Manchester MEN - Pink Floyd
November 5 2011, Manchester Academy - The Blackout, We Are The Ocean, Canterbury, Page 44
Highlight of my life so far? I got to meet Roger Waters, a couple of hours before I performed on stage for Another Brick In The Wall Part 2!
R.I.P Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan - February 10 1981 - December 28 2009. Gone but not forgotten, and foREVer in our hearts x
R.I.P Paul Gray (#2): April 8, 1972 – May 24, 2010
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio: July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010
I will stop wearing BLACK when they invent a darker color. If you are gothic/punk/emo or are freaking in love with MCR, Green Day, The Used, Avenged Sevenfold, or Slipknot, put this on your page!!
There are 3 ways: the right way, the wrong way, and the Mikey Way.
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
Opening Credits - March On - Good Charlotte
Waking Up - Nothing's Gonna Be Alright - Murderdolls
Making Your New Best Friend - Bruise Pristine - Placebo
Falling In Love - Unholy Confessions - Avenged Sevenfold
Breaking up - My Name Is - Eminem
Prom - Mama - My Chemical Romance
Graduation - Death Of Seasons - AFI
Life's Okay - Head Like A Hole - AFI
Death of a Close Friend - Sweet Pandemonium - HIM
Mental Breakdown - Move Along - The All-American Rejects
Driving - Monkey Wrench - Foo Fighters
Flashback - Beautiful Remains - Black Veil Brides
Getting Back Togther - The Requiem - Linkin Park
Birth of Child - Teenage Angst - Placebo
Wedding Scene - Whatever You Got, I'm Against It - Murderdolls
Car Accident - Falling Away From Me - Korn
Final Battle - I Know You Are, But What Am I? - The Blackout
Death Scene - ...And Justice For All - Metallica
Funeral Song - Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
End Credits - All That I've Got - The Used
Deleted Scenes - DOA - Foo Fighters
LET'S PLAY A GAME...
1. Put your iTunes/equivalent on shuffle.
2. Post the first line from the first 35 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
3. Have people guess what songs they are + bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly
4. Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is cheating.
1. A penny for your thoughts, but a dollar for your insides
2. I'm still awake for you, we won't make it together
3. Leave all behind now to watch her crawl
4. Pathetic (benign), accept it (undermine)
5. Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be
6. Long ago, just like the hearse you die to get in again
7. The drugs they say make us feel so hollow
8. I'm swimming in the smoke, of bridges I have burned
9. When a man lies, he murders some part of the world
10. A friend in need's a friend indeed - a friend with weed is better
11. I may be ten years old but I still know what's up
12. Memories, sharp as daggers, pierce into the flesh of today
13. You might never meet me, for I am king
14. We don't need no education
15. So what's the reason for this getaway?
16. Wake up my love, never thought you'd wake me, break me
17. I'll hold your presence, your gift and your grace
18. I'm so tired of being here
19. Well I heard you crying loud, all the way across town
20. You gotta roll with it, you gotta take your time
21. I think we have an emergency
22. Hello, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Shady
23. I'm so scared of everything, oh I don't care about anything anymore
24. Watch the stars turn you to nothing
25. Let's go, let's go! Come on baby let's take this from the top!
26. Everybody's screaming, we're only bleeding
27. Now I know that I can't make you stay
28. Oh save us all again from a cynic's Armageddon
29. Every night I hold a vigil is another spent in vain
30. I read the news today oh boy
31. Hey mom I just killed a chicken
32. Your golden lies feed my role
33. I'm through with standing in line to clubs we'll never get in
34. And we're at it again, I turn around another fucking war, man
35. I'm sleeping my way out of this one
PM if you think you know the answers
Favorite sayings by MCR!
1. Which of your band mates is most likely to accidentally stick a fork in a toaster?
And who would yell ‘Hey! It’s still plugged in!’?
Mikey: That would be me.
Gerard: I would definitely be the one yelling. I think we’re all very protective of Mikey for things like sticking forks in toasters.
Frank: It’s funny because when we were recording, me and Mikey lived together and I would go to Gerard after and be like, ‘I can’t believe he did this today.’
Mikey: Yeah, I would leave the tea on overnight.
Frank: God forbid that kid ever lives alone!
Gerard: He had to promise he would watch him because he likes to do this thing where he’ll take a heater into the shower and plug it in…
Frank: Oh god!
Gerard: …and there’s water everywhere!
Mikey: I did that one time…
Gerard: What about the times with the radio?
Mikey: …and I was pretty warm when I did it though.
2. Yeah, I’m kind of upset that I’m going to die tomorrow.
On making the video for “The Ghost of You” (Mikey Way)
3. "I burn everything and call it Cajun.” (Frank Iero)
4. "My biggest addictions have been chocolate cake, mashed potatoes, and butter sandwiches.” (Frank Iero)
5. I'd rather be a creature of the night than an old dude. (Gerard Way)
6. "I've been left at truck stops, and I'd have to call them on my cell phone, you know, it's like, 'hey what's up?' and they're like, 'hey how's it going, man?' I'm like, 'you notice something's missing from the van?'" (Ray Toro)
7. Bob: My worst experience in Warped tour is hitting myself in the face. Remember that show?
Gerard: Yeah, we were playing, and he hit himself in the head...
Bob: I kept hitting myself in the head for some reason, I'd never do it ever, but I hit myself in the head and I had (touches head)...it was like a grapefruit. I actually still have a little tiny bump, but it was like a grapefruit and then I started getting dizzy and me getting dizzy made me hit myself in the head again...
Gerard: Yeah, he was getting so angry, and his head was just getting huge, you know?
Interviewer: You didn't notice that you were hitting yourself?
Gerard: It was swelling...
Bob: Yeah, I did, and then as we were playing I have guys holding ice on my head so I don't pass out."
8.When me and Gerard were younger, we used to throw Mikey off the porch. Good times, man. (Frank Iero)
9.Fan: Frank! Say 'Hi' to the camera, Frank!
Frank: Hi to the camera, Frank! (Frank Iero)
10.Frank: Oh, I got two more questions then I have to go, sorry. Make 'em good.
Frank: Poodle isn't a question.
11.There would be less violence in the world if everyone used hula-hoops (Mikey Way)
12. FIBBERS! They're Fibbing. No-One Likes A Fibber. (Mikey Way)
13. Oh, and I heard a rumor that I died in a car accident.I didn’t.” (Gerard Way)
14. I found a twenty dollar bill once (Mikey Way)
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE BIBLE:
Gerard Way puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".
Mikey Way can slam revolving doors.
The chief export of The Frank Iero is pain.
Mikey Way counted to infinity...twice.
Frank Iero can divide by Zero.
The grass is always greener on the other side. Unless Gerard Way has been there, then its soaked with tears and blood.
The Frank Iero once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.
Gerard Way sleeps with a night light. Not because Gerard Way is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Gerard Way.
Mikey Way is the reason Waldo is hiding.
A Tsunami is water running away from Bob Bryar.
Bob Bryar doesn't get brain freeze. Slurpees know when to back the fuck off.
Bob Bryar does not teabag the ladies. He potato-sacks them.
Mikey Way can speak braille.
Frank Iero jacks off to Monster Trucks.
Jeeves asks Ray Toro.
If The Bob Bryar is late, time better slow the fuck down.
Geico saved 15 a year by switching to Gerard Way.
Ray Toro went back in time and stopped the JFK assination by catching the bullet in mid air. JFK's head just exploded in sheer amazement.
Gerard Way has to sort his laundry into three loads: darks, whites, and bloodstains.
The most effective form of suicide known to man is to type "Frank Iero" into Google and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky!"
Jesus walked on water. Gerard Way walked on Jesus.
When Frank Iero gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have left to live.
Gerard Way doesn't use pick-up lines, he simply says, "Now."
Mikey Way is like a Tsunami, if you can see him coming it's already too late.
Bob Bryar ate the Stay Puff Marshmellow man.
Ray Toro didn't vote for Pedro. He deported him.
When God said, "Let there be light", Gerard Way said, "say please."
We've fired the bullets, and felt the revenge.
We are lacking the romance.
We've faced the bullies, and we gave 'em hell,
Then hung 'em high.
We've marched down Cemetery Drive
& we are now prepared to march in The Black Parade.
No one loves us, so we don't love you,
and these are our Famous Last Words.
Here's to the kids who were never okay,
Who brought their bullets in return for your love,
To the kids who live life on the murder scene, seeking revenge on those who wronged them,
To the kids who lost their fear of falling,
Who refuse to drink to show their support for Gerard's decision.
Here's to the kids who sign their name xoxo, fuck sincerely,
To the kids who love demolition style, who would end their days in a hail of bullets for thy lover. Here's to the kids who will spend their nights dreaming of what life would be like if they were G. F. R. B. or M. instead of partying with others,
To the kids who play with action figures instead of doing homework,
To the kids who mourned over the loss of Mikey's glasses,
To the kids who put bars and X's over their eyes to be just like their heroes,
To the kids who scream fuck you to anyone who starts shit with them,
To the kids who believe they're vampires, just like the MCR boys,
To the kids who were welcomed to the black parade,
To the kids who are not afraid to keep on living or walk this world alone,
To the kids who could've been a better son,
To the kids who raise their glasses high for tomorrow we die, and we all go to hell,
To the kids who put sister to sleep, who set Ferris wheels ablaze,
To the kids who take pills that counteract the booze they drink,
To the kids with poison and pills.
Here's to the kids who Fire At Will,
To the kids who loved Pansy, and all its glory,
To the kids who cried at the sight of Robert Bryar burning on the set of FLW,
To every soldier, vampire, and parader, to every Fan.
Here's to each and every one of you My Chemical Romance fans.
Your dedication is what makes the world go round.
"I will always stand by them no matter what they do or decisions they make... as a die-hard soldier of the MCRmy... I solemnly swear to give my blood, sweat and tears for the sake and well being of Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Ray Toro, Mikey Way and Bob Bryar..." -all the M.C.R fans out there (including me)
This is for all the kids who doodle MCR lyrics instead of paying attention in class.
This is for all the kids who listened to 'I'm Not Okay' on repeat because it made them feel like they weren't alone.
This is for all the kids who have seen 'Life On The Murder Scene' twenty bajillion times.
This is for all the kids who bought 'The Black Parade' the second it came out and clung to it like a security blanket for a month.
This is for all the kids who love Gerard, no matter what color his hair is.
This is for all the kids think Mikey is awesome, with or without glasses.
This is for all the kids who wish they could play guitar like Frank.
This is for all the kids were worried about Bob when he burnt his leg.
This is for all the kids who secretly fantasize about playing with Ray's hair.
This is for all the kids who know that as long as there is a My Chemical Romance, they will never be alone.
This is for all the kids who love My Chemical Romance with all their hearts.
This is for all the kids who wear their t-shirts not just to look cool, but to promote them too.
This is for all the kids who saved up their allowance for months, babysat, and mowed lawns to go to their concert and sing every word.
This is for all the kids who were never okay.
This is for the MCRmy.
Ten Commandments of the Black Parade
1. Thou shall accept death as it comes
2. Thou shall march and sing without question
3. Thou shall face fear and regret
4. Thou shall never let go of thy dreams
5. Thou shall give blood
6. Thou shall not fear thy sins
7. Thou shall protect thy brothers in arms
8. Thall shall darken thy clothes
9. Thou shall walk this world alone
10. Thou shall carry on!
The Ten Commandments of My Chemical Romance
1. Thou shall not put a gun to thy lover's head.
2. Thou shall be willing to die for love.
3. Thou shall seek revenge on those who wrong you.
4. Thou shall be a demolition lover.
5. Thou shall unleash the bats.
6. Thou shall protect thy lover from everything (even vampires)
7. Thou shall respect the lords, Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray, and Bob.
8. Thou shall sing the holy hymns of the chemical romance
9. Thou shall see beauty in bloody love.
10. Thou shall carry on.
The Ten Commandments of Gerard Way
1. Thou shall never let them take you alive.
2. Thou shall drink Starbucks coffee
3. Thou shall play World of Warcraft as an Undead Warrior
4. Thou shall admit that they are not okay freely
5. Thou shall unleash the fucking bats
6. Thou shall strike violent poses
7. Thou shall stay out of the light
8. Thou shall suck thy enemies blood
9. Thou shall overcome thy weaknesses
10. Thou shall not be afraid to keep on living
The Ten Commandments of Frank Iero
1. Thou shall run around until thou can no longer breathe
2. Thou shall eat skittles
3. Thou shall let the singer feel thou up
4. Thou shall wear a badge on thy shirt collar or hood
5. Thou shall get tattoos
6. Thou shall kick random objects if they are in thy way (yes that means if they are Gerard/Mikey too)
7. Thou shall grin with all teeth
8. Thou shall change hair style every year
9. Thou shall wear sunglasses in situations of conflict
10. Thou shall burn everything and call it Cajun
The Ten Commandments of Mikey Way
1. Thou shall move as little as possible on stage
2. Thou shall choose coffee as thy poison
3. Thou shall straighten hair with dignity
4. Thou shall love sushi as much as thineself
5. Thou shall be the spiritual advisor to thy peers
6. Thou shall wear glasses as close to falling off as possible
7. Thou shall have epic battles with brick walls
8. Thou shall hate small spaces, large spaces and grocery shopping
9. Thou shall love unicorns with all thy heart
10. Thou shall be dangerous around toasters/heaters
The Ten Commandments of Bob Bryar
1. Thou shall never get mad at those more annoying than thou
2. Thou shall look cool with sunglasses
3. Thou shall declare that Gerard makes thou heart burn openly
4. Thou shall love cats
5. Thou shall walk in the other direction/lash out if a camera is shown
6. Thou shall T.P New York
7. Thou shall drum until thou can drum no more
8. Thou shall give out Mikey Way's phone number
9. Thou shall be the hardest working drummer ever
10. Thou shall love Mr. Bean as thou equal
The Ten Commandments of Ray Toro
1. Thou shall head bang till thou can head bang no more
2. Thou shall stick thou hands in cupcakes
3. Thou shall hide thy contacts well (I never even knew he wore them)
4. Thou shall not like to read
5. Thou shall not bother to cook
6. Thou shall play until thou gets 'Guitar Burn'
7. Thou shall hate thou hair when straightened
8. Thou shall sing back up as if it were the most important part
9. Thou shall ask Gerard to not do 'that' in thy direction
10. Thou shall be proud of thou afro
Ways to Tell If You're a Real My Chemical Romance Fan
1. Real MCR fans know more songs than "Welcome to the Black Parade."
2. Real MCR fans know Gerard Way's brother's name.
3. Real MCR fans shout 'YES!' when one of their songs comes on.
4. Real MCR fans punch their cousins/brothers/parents/friends for dissing Gerard's hair.
5. Real MCR fans punch their cousins/brothers/parents/friends for dissing Gerard in general.
6. Real MCR fans know the names of everyone in the band and what they do.
7. Real MCR fans shop for hours just to find a jacket like the band's have for a MCR concert.
8. Real MCR fans take time to right on the front of all their underwear "I love Gerard."
9. Real MCR fans ask their mom "What's for dinner?" and are disappointed when she doesn't say Gerard.
10. Real MCR fans start smoking because they think they will be how like Frank and Gerard. not really
11. Real MCR fans ask for Bob the Bryar for Christmas and cry when they don't get him.
12. Real MCR fans do dirty things with their MCR action figures and are proud to admit it.
13. Real MCR fans sleep with a picture of MCR and actually have to wipe off the drool stains.
14. Real MCR fans piss themselves when they see them... on the television.
15. Real MCR fans would admit to let them rape you.
16. Real MCR fans go in a rendition of Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge when they hear a guy in a restaurant say "So Long"
17. Real MCR fans have this on their profile.
18. Real MCR fans giggle everytime Gerard Way says the word 'way' in his songs
19. Real MCR fans will scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, insert band member name here!!" on his birthday, regardless of how quiet the room is.
20. Real MCR fans watch "Life On the Murder Scene" twice a day then apologize to plants.
21. Real MCR fans often zone out, listening to MCR in their heads, and when someone asks them a question they scream the lyrics they were just thinking of.
22. Real MCR fans write 'my' and 'romance' around the word 'chemical' when in science class.
23. Real MCR fans when hearing any word even slightly associated with MCR on the television, instantly freak out and turn up the volume.
24. Real MCR fans eat skittles and drink coke zero three times daily.
25. Real MCR fans have every MCR picture possible saved on their computer, and admit it proudly.
26. Real MCR fans have actually read and re-read and re-re-read etc. any MCR webpages they could find.
27. Real MCR fans can listen to a MCR song repeatedly and not get tired of said song. (no matter how many times you listen!)
28. Real MCR fans hear New Jersey and instantly think MCR MCR MCR MCR MCR!!
29. Real MCR fans try their hardest to mention MCR in any project at school.
30. Real MCR fans spaz out when they see the word 'way' in books, on trucks, anywhere
- Greene Finch
A/N: Originally posted by Bloody Misfit on deviantart. Published on FanFiction by XTearsXOfXInnocenceX
Bagombo Snuff Box: Uncollected Short Fiction, eight rules for writing a short story:
1) Use the time of a total stranger in such a way that he or she will not feel the time was wasted.
2) Give the reader at least one character he or she can root for.
3) Every character should want something, even if it is only a glass of water.
4) Every sentence must do one of two things — reveal character or advance the action.
5) Start as close to the end as possible.
6) Be a sadist. No matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
7) Write to please just one person. If you open a window and make love to the world, so to speak, your story will get puenmonia.
8) Give your readers as much information as possible as soon as possible. To hell with suspense. Readers should have such complete understanding of what is going on, where and why, that they could finish the story themselves, should cockroaches eat the last few pages.