Poll: Who would win a multi-fandom archery tournament? (May choose up to six) Vote Now!
Author has written 37 stories for Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, StarTrek: The Original Series, Misc. Movies, Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone, Last Samurai, Suite Life series, Star Wars, Chronicles of Narnia, Flaming Star, Scarlet Pimpernel, Zorro, Robin Hood, Captain America, Captain Lightfoot, Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ivanhoe, Naruto, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Rise of the Guardians.
For God so loved the world He gave His one and only Son. For you so loved God that you gave up part of your bio to repost this.
I have a one-time gift. A beautiful gift that many people are ridiculed for in this day and age. A precious gift that many people throw away. It's called "virginity", and I plan to not waste it on someone who's just gonna dump me later. I choose to be faithful to my future husband, the man who will love me for the rest of my life, and to wait for the wedding day!! If you have chosen to save your one-time gift and are PROUD of your purity, paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Dearheart, floppyearsthebunny, Narniachick, Elizabeth Zara, Knees, LM2MM, LucianLoveNarnia, Queen of Erebor, biddle29, Brievel, Crescent Moon Dancer
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord, Savior, and Redeemer, and could not live without him in my life. If you do too, and aren't afraid to admit it, copy and paste this into your profile, and add your name to the list. Kakashis-First-Kiss, jedigal125, iloveJacobandJasper, Vampirewithasecret, Lacey-The-Invisible-Ninja, James018, AdorableElephant, MelRose520, I am an Anonymous Person, Mango21, mae2551, DarkHorseBlueSky, Savarra, biddle29, Brievel, Crescent Moon Dancer
This be me physical description. I blame my best friend for making me do it. (Go read and review her story. It's a Black Cauldron story called Hope for the Heartless, and it's AWESOME! :D)
Stringy-topped string bean with sharp tongue and sharper nails. Prone to spontaneous bursts of inexplicable laughter, and also has a penchant for bursting into song for no reason whatsoever. Loves water, but is also partial to explosions. Has an ominous fondness for straight razors and croquet mallets. Can be friendly; prefers to skip around you singing Heather Dale songs before bonking you with a random blunt, heavy object. Distinctive distinctions: Large blue eyes, round chin that sticks out. Usually seen with a wild-eyed expression of sheer lunacy. Very dangerous - avoid at all costs.
Sir Christopher Lee passed away just recently on June 7, 2015. Copy and Paste this and add your name to the list, as a little memorial to him, one of the greatest British actors of our day, whom I first knew as Saruman the white. We remember you, Sir Christopher Lee, thank you for sharing your greatness with the world. ~ThurinRanger, NirCele, LadyLindariel, Crescent Moon Dancer
Ways to annoy Non-Tolkien fans
1: Insult them in Elvish. Do not offer translations.
2: Tell them they’ll end up just like Denethor. Refuse to tell them what happened to Denethor.
3: Threaten to feed them to Shelob. Laugh evilly when they ask who Shelob is.
4: Quote Gandalf. Constantly. No matter how irrelevant the quotes are.
5: Say, ‘I would cut off your head for that, if it stood but a little higher from the ground’ every time they insult LOTR/The Hobbit.
6: Play ‘LOTR in 99 seconds’ on a loop whenever they are around.
7: Walk barefoot all day. Say that you are getting in touch with your inner hobbit.
8: Demand an explanation of why they dislike ‘the masterpieces of the esteemed Professor’ every time you see them.
9: Whenever they suggest doing something, refute it by saying, ‘One does not simply (insert verb here)’.
10: Hum the Shire theme incessantly.
11: Whenever a plane flies overhead, shriek, 'wraiths! Wraiths on wings!' and go hide in a closet.
12: Base all English essays on the lord of the rings books or movies.
13: Constantly ask them what their elf eyes see.
14: Talk like Gollum.
You know you're a Lord of the Rings fan when:
10. Calling everything 'my precious' or you find yourself saying 'gollum, gollum'.
9. Saying it's not missing it's just 'Fallen into the Shadow'.
8. 'Go to Mordor' becomes your substitute for Go to Hell.
7. When somebody tries to help you, you find yourself saying "Nobody tosses a dwarf!"
6. You have asked anyone that had something extraordinarily beautiful "Is that elven-made?"
5. You base your decisions on which direction to take by saying "The air is not so foul down here."
4. You justify taking things that you want from others by saying "You cannot wield it!"
3. To convince someone to do something for you, you whine "You owe me your allegiance!"
2. You say "Fool of a Took!" to stupid people.
1. You enjoy walking along a lake or beach and scaring small children by grabbing them and intensely declaring "Do Not Disturb the Water!"
Lord of the Rings
The first character you fell in love with: Erm...no idea. I'm not really in love with any of them. Eomer, maybe?
The character you never expected to love: Faramir
The character you don’t like that everyone else does: Legolas
The character you’re most like: Um...probably Merry. Or maybe Rosie Cotton
The character you’d slap: Legolas. And possibly Frodo, though I wouldn't fancy getting killed by Sam
Three favourite characters: Sam, Boromir, Gimli
Favourite pairing: Sam and Rosie
Favourite non-canon pairing: Er...
The First character you fell in love with: Fili
The character you never expected to like: Bombur
The character you don't like that everyone else does: Thranduil!
The character you're most like: No bloody idea. Probably Bilbo if anyone
The characters you'd slap: Thranduil, Thranduil, and Thranduil. And then Legolas and Alfred
Three Favourite characters: Balin, Fili, and Bilbo
Favourite pairing: Um...I don't really have one. Tauriel and Kili are kind of cute, but I can't get over the fact that she wasn't in the book. -_-
Favourite non-canon pairing: Er...
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Hmmm...how about the one on my right elbow. I broke my arm when I was ten, and the scar is from the pins that had to be pounded into it to hold the bone together.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? An obsolete work schedule. XD
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Apparently I talk in my sleep all the time. And also sleepwalk.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Christian, Irish, Scottish, Old Goldies, Bubblegum Pop, gunfighter ballads, Japanese, Derek and Brandon Fiechter. (Go check them out on YouTube, they're awesome!)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? About 10:00 at night, I think. Something like that.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A house for my mother. And a visit from The Cackling Cactus. (My best friend.)
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My house and two good friends, Grace and Evelyn.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Jesus and my Bible
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? About 5' 9", or something like that.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Extremely.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Not...usually.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? The pastor at the church I attend. His sermons sure hit home...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Midnight Shimmer by Micheal Kors, Absolutely Blooming by Dior, and Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. (Although technically that last one is eau de toilette. ...What? 0_o I sell this stuff for a living, okay, I care about the semantics thereof. 0_0 XD)
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER? *Goes starry-eyed* Chocolate brown eyes and curly golden-brown hair. Ahhh, he's so handsome!
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Wherever I happen to be with the guy that proposes at the time..
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Prayer every day keeps lethargy at bay.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pistachio pesto. Barring that, olives.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Rare steak, green beans, collards, and okra.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Blurgh!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? My salvation.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Sure. My family, my friends, the dancers in my group, fictional characters, actors and actresses, (dead ones, of course,)...I like lots of people.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? ...Say what? XD
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Giani Bini, Juicy Couture, White House Black Market, Jones New York...you know. All the stuff I can't afford. XD
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Define "pet"
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Undetermined. Please check back later.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? ...Leaving where? 0_o
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE YOU LOVE THEM? Either just say "I love you" - simple, easy, to the point - or poke them in the forehead with two fingers. That way they might not hold it against you when you wipe out their family.
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: Seven
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? For boys or girls? Blondes, I guess. I'm a natural blonde...I miss it...
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Um..probably Dillard's, honestly. XD My boss is really the only person I ever call... Although I've called my boyfriend a few times...and Cyndi...
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Whining, songs getting put/stuck in my head, Mary Sue characters, frozen computers, unsatisfying endings to stories, my inability to learn Irish dancing as quickly as I used to, being pontificated at by someone who has less sense than a colicky goat, having my writing muse dry up, my name being mispronounced, and redundant acronyms. -_-
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nope, never. I really want to go to Scotland and Ireland, though. And Japan.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? The human desires of my flesh, as opposed to the spiritual desires of my...um, spirit.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? My friend Cynthia was rather famous in Europe during the '70s and '80s, I believe.
37. FIRST JOB? Poll managing on Election Days.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No, but one day I will! >:D
39. DO YOU SWEAR? Swear? No. Expletives? ...Maybe. Mostly "Curse it all to Morder/Jotunheim/the Village Hidden in the Sound!"
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? What? You really expect me to remember what I was doing five minutes ago? What do you think I am, a historian? Sheesh...
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yep. At least three times.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My looks. -_- I cannot tell you how tired I am of men telling me I'm beautiful. Clearly they have never seen me without makeup.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No, though I need them.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Birthdays are overrated. It's enough that God brought me safely through another year.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I want to adopt a little Chinese girl, possibly adopt a little boy, and then have a child or two of my own.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. I have a completely original name. :D I've never met anyone else with the same name.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Nope. I pray..
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Suave, Dove, and sometimes Herbal Essences.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...no. -_-
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT? Beef! 0_0 Steak! Burgers! Tacos! Beef beef beef! 0_0
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Erm...Does deliberately provoking people count as a bad habit?
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Don't have a shelf, and I'm not embarrassed about Buddy Holly.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Quite probably.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Looks don't, appearances do. It's not what you look like, per se, it's what you do to yourself.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Write fanfictions and brutally kill the characters I hate.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Earth. Heaven is my real home.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Water. Or maybe cloth. I loved dragging around and draping myself in cloth.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? ...My what now? I know not this "cell phone" of which you speak. 0_0
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? I didn't watch Andy Griffith as a kid. But no, I don't like Barney. He's an idiot who overreacts to everything.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? What? Me? Sarcastic? Noooo...
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Don't like potatoes, and my dance teacher makes killer macaroni.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Why do I need to look? I've found my man.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Splash, Sparkle, Candy, Stretch, Crescent, Aardvark, Arrow, Oracle, and some others that are too close to my real name to put on here. Oh yeah, the dancers have given me the nickname Pink Flamingo. -_- I refuse to answer to it, and treat whomever calls me that with my best death-glare.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVOUURITE BAND/SINGER? Do The High Kings count as a band? If not, my favorite band is Cascades. Favorite singer is *sigh* Ricky Nelson.
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? The Andy Griffith Show, Dragons: Riders/Defenders of Berk, Zorro, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? I know not this ACT SAT score of which you speak. 0_0
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Sweet and salty pretzel. Or maybe Coffee Break. (Ironic, since I can't stand coffee.)
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Hang on, let me check. *Counts* 'Pears like I do.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? ...I rode my bike this afternoon - does that count?
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? I beg your pardon, there is a #64.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? As a passenger, about 80, I think. As the driver...also 80.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Do you literally mean "everyone", or just some other people? Because I couldn't care less if everyone answered them or not.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? A song my best friend wrote.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mah friend Cyndi!
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER? Probably what they look like, since I generally see them before I talk to them.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? ...What now? XD
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? I don't like to hate things. Just fictional characters.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? Either April or October. I love it when spring and fall arrive.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? What a bunch of claptrap.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Natural blonde. ...Unless you mean current hair color? Reddish brown. Brownish red. Something like that.
86. EYE COLOR? Blue.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Eh...Taco Bell, probably.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? As long as you bring me ginger and wasabi, I'm good with it. Especially if it has avocado.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Naruto Shippuden movie.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Any day I get to go to church
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Lap harp. I know, it's boring. My best friend is trying to teach me guitar...it's uphill work...
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Abstention. I'm a Christian, concerned with the welfare of people's souls. Politics are sordid.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Depends on who's doing the hugging or kissing. Unless you are someone I know and love, do not kiss me.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Never one night stands.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Umm...no clue.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Car? Car? It's a Federation Starship, thank you very much! 0_0
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Nothing at the moment - haven't really had time to read, with my new job and all - and I'm suffering reading withdrawals. :'(
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Private.