Birthday: March 22
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Blood Type: O (I wish to have an AB Blood type! Huhuhu It won’t happen ever!)
My Thought about Writing…
Writing for me is a form of relaxation where you can express your feelings for that person or something you like or just wanted to say that you can not verbalize.
Did you know that…
1. I had crushes on GAYS and LESBIAN when I was just in elementary and high school.
2. I got a grade of 83 at my Filipino Subject (first time ever since all of my grades are 85 above!) when I was just in second year high school.
3. I told my two crushes that I like them (when I was in fourth year) but then i receieved no reSoone from them.
4. I skipped a class (soecifically my english class) once in high school.
5. I like drawing anime.
My True Self?
When I was just so young (too young ... hmm... I think when I begun to understand a little everyone’s actions not to mention I could not still talk!), I learned to hide my feelings for others. I mean I couldn’t show what I feel toward the others even my family, friends, and the significant others. Why? Kangaroo! (Don’t know). Maybe I was just afraid or it was just not necessary for me to express what I feel. I was so distant to my family, my friends, and classmates. All the time back then I just kept myself silent. I just talk when someone asked me something or made me talk about my life or the everyday activities in my life. I just laugh a little when they made me laugh or did crazy things. Fake a smile when they smile at me or asked me to do it. Saying okay when they hurt me or done bad things at me. Hide my tears from the sadness or when I got too much pain. When I got angry, I just pray to God to take this angriness I felt even though it made me breath so hard (that it kills me softly). I was THAT...
But now, I can show them what I feel (sometimes). Hehehe… I reminisce the time when my family moved to Surigao to live a peaceful life with my grandmother (my father retired from his work in abroad). That time I made myself express what I wanted. I talked to my father that I don’t like here but he told to adapt things right here, take time to adjust and so on… But then, time came that I couldn’t stand my father because of the things he always told me or asked me to do things that I can’t do, I just shout at him (I know it so wrong to answer back at him but I didn’t have any patience that time since pressure in school forced me). I got wild and then he slapped me at my cheeks twice (huhuhu it hurts). That’s how it started to be on myself. I started to show my anger when someone made me angry. I can tell that I don’t like him or her not on the appearance but the way he or she treated me. I yell when he or she didn’t understand me or didn’t listen to me. Smile when I feel like it. Laugh when someone made me laugh.
- (SAD) There was a famous young actress who had fallen in love to an ordinary young waiter whom she met at the bar. Her father got angry because he couldn't accept that his daughter is going out with this poor young man. He confronted her but she didn't listen. She continued going out with him. Cause of anger, her father set up the boy in a tragedy accident. The young girl committed a suicide upon knowing that her boyfriend was dead. One day, her father was shocked when he saw on TV a royal burial of a prince and the prince was the waiter.
- Life is pretty simple. If you ask for apples and you get lemons, make lemonade. If you are on your way out and it starts to rain, at least you don't have to water the plants. It is a matter of seeing things in perspective. The benefits may not be immediate or obvious, but we have to know that there are problems and struggles. Have faith. Enjoy life. take it easy. If today you are picking the grapes, tomorrow will be drinking the wine.
- SERENITY is: to walk when others are running, to whisper when others are shouting, to sleep when others are restless, to smile when others are frowning, to be calm when others are angry, to pause when others are hurrying and to pray when others are worrying. Always find time to be SERENE.
- Five finger's of prayer: 1.) Your thumb is nearer to you, so pray for those who are closest to you. 2.) Pointing finger: Pray for those who teach, instruct and heal. 3.) Tallest finger: Pray for our leaders, they need God's guidance. 4.) Ring finger: Weakest finger so pray for those who are weak, troubled or in need. 5.) Little finger: The smallest to remind to pray for yourself.
- What am I really afraid of: I’m not scared of the dark, I’m scared of what’s in it. I’m not afraid of the people around me, I’m just afraid of rejection. I’m not afraid of love, I’m just afraid of not being loved back and I’m not afraid to try again, I’m just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.
- It’s not the size of what you do for him that counts… What really matters are your feelings for that person… - Yamato
- Even if tomorrow everything will disappear, with you smiling by my side, “I don’t need anything else.”
- “When one loves, there is the risk of hate…” – Sasuke
- People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true… That’s how they define “reality”… - Itachi
- Jesus said, “With men this is impossible, but with God things are possible.”
- What’s so good having crazy friends? First, you can hurt them physically and they’ll definitely hit you back. Second, you can curse them in their faces, and then all of you will laugh. Third, you can tell them all the crazy stuffs in your head, then you’ll find out they’re a lot crazier! Fourth, with them you will never feel that you’re alone. Fifth, with them you can be yourself all the time... To hell with the other people! No pretensions. No fiction. No shits. Nothing’s better than having crazy friends..