Author has written 1 story for Yu-Gi-Oh.
That's really all I have to say...
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
Randomly list twelve of your favorite Harry Potter characters:
1. Draco Malfoy, 2. Severus Snape, 3. Remus Lupin, 4. Harry Potter, 5. Bill Weasley, 6. Charlie Weasley, 7. Lord Voldemort, 8. George Weasley, 9. Neville Longbottom, 10. Luna Lovegood , 11. Blaise Zabini, 12. Fred Weasley.
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
(Charlie/Blaise) No... hmm, sounds hot
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
(Harry) Doesn't sound so bad in the novels... but I hate Daniel Radcliffe.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
(Fred/George) I would suggest checking for deformities before birthing.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Can you recommend any?
(Neville) I do remember some good ones, can't recall the titles for the life of me though.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
(Severus/Charlie) I have read some hot ones for this pairing. There is actually a Snape/Weasley archive on the net where you can find fics with Severus getting it on with all the Boys. Some are pretty hot.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
(Bill/Neville or Bill/Luna) Definitely Five/Nine, I like Luna but I always thought she was either Gay or asexual.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
(Voldemort walks in on Severus/Fred) Ummm... Start screaming something about blood traitors and then move onto the Crucio I would expect.
8) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic.
(Remus/Luna) Argh, I suck at summaries. Hmmm, lets see;
She turns as she tracks the movement of the Worble across the sky, glancing briefly the shimmering full moon. She freezes, grabing the wand from her ear as the cry of a Were rings out for its gostly master.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff fanfic?
(Draco/George) Hhhhmmm, no idea.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
(Voldemort/Fred) Oh My God...?? Ummm... "Orange Blood Runs"??
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
(Harry deflowers Draco) Man, too many to count. Ummm; creature fic, draco the sub; vampire maybe?
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
13) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
(Remus) Yuck... not into het, but yes I think I know a few who do.
14) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
(Blaise) I don't think so.
15) Would anyone you know write Two/Four/Five?
(Severus/Harry/Bill) No... But I did read a good Severus/Harry/Charlie once on called 'Wings of Change' (I think?).
16) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
(Luna) Where to start? 'The Nargles have cum, the Nargles have cum!' ??
17) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
(George) 'Tears in Heaven' - Eric Clapton.
18) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
(Draco/Charlie/Fred) D/s, because Fred and Charlie would so double team Draco.
19) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
(Luna/Severus) ?? I'm not even going to try with that one.
20) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
(Bill) Ummm, a while now.
21) What is Six's super-secret kink?
(Charlie) Parseltongue, because it’s so much like Dragon-speak.
22) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
(Blaise/Neville) I think so yes, Neville so totally deserves a hot Italian Stalion.
23) If Three and Seven got together, who would top?
(Remus/Voldemort) I think Remus would go all Alpha Wolf, and so totally go domination.
24) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhapy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three."
Draco and Neville are in a happy relationship until Neville suddenly runs off with Harry. Draco, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Blaise and a brief unhappy affair with Fred then follows the wise advice of Bill and finds true love with Remus.
Well... that's shaping up to being a pretty decent fic. Should make it a Challenge.
What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.
Name? Hmm... "The Burn of Whiskey"
25) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
(Voldemort/George) ?? I think the entire series would come out warped.