Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter.
Pairings I like:
Tom/Mary (Mynuet's fics)
I can stand H/Hr, too, if it's done alright.
I can also, occasionally, stomach Snape/Hermione.
Pairings I don't like:
Harry/Ginny (unless referred to as in the past and finished)
Any slash at all
A Few Things That Get On My Nerves In FanFiction:
1. The "Blasé Zambini" misspellings. It's not Blasé Zambini; it's Blaise Zabini. It's Voldemort, not Voldermort. Ginny's full first name is Ginevra, not Virginia or Ginerva. The last name is "Weasley", not "Weasely" or "Weasly"
3. Overused plots and clichés. I mean, come on -- how many D/G fanfics have had closets?
6. Rapefics; especially ones where the rapist in question is Harry or Draco or where the rapee (most often Ginny) suddenly decides that the rapist is her one Twue Wuv.
8. Dark, super angsty/unbelievable fanfics, filled with phrases like "The dark storm only served to reflect the growing anger and darkness within a certain Malfoy -- the heir to a dynasty fast growing out. lightening flashes."
9. The dreaded Mary Sue, and cheesiness/unrealistic plots in general.
10. Okay, we get that you're not JK Rowling! No need for so many disclaimers and A/Ns.
I'm a Draco/Ginny fan, through and through. They're my main ship. If you don't like them, don't bash. I hate getting messages along the lines of, "Ohemgee how culd u lyke dem!!!!!11 dey r so unlykelii, jkr wuld nvr lyke dem!!!1" I don't paticularly care if JKR wouldn't like them. She's written a best-selling series, and given permission for everyone to tinker with it. The end. Ohemgee, deel wit it!!!1.
If you want to read more of my stories, just search for "Muted Melody" on . I typically post my stories there first, and I usually post more there anyway. I might upload a few more here, but don't count on it.
Also, if you're looking for any good D/G fics to read, I have a reccing list a mile long. Feel free to ask for any recs!
Stories I'm Currently Working On:
- A (possibly novel-length) story set during Deathly Hallows. Compliant with the epilogue and below.
- A long (by long, I mean the outline is 100 pages on MS Word) AU fic. It's got sort of a mystery, thriller feel, and I'm pretty excited about writing it. It's looking to be great.
- I have an entire Word document alone dedicated to all my various drabbles. They're random plot bunnies that may or may not turn into fanfics. If anybody's interested in adopting some of my plot bunnies (which could possibly sit collecting dust for all eternity), just email me or message me and let me know =)
- Voldemort Is For Lovers will be updated soon, I promise!