Author has written 8 stories for Inuyasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Sailor Moon, and Code Geass.
Hey! Hey! I'm taking drabble/short one-shot requests! Only rules are: It must be one of the fandoms of my favorite pairings (listed down below), BUT it does NOT have to be one of those pairings. However, there are some pairings I will REFUSE to write a romantic scene on. I.E., most yaoi. Sorry, it's just not my thing =/ I can also write about a singular character or one-sided couplings, or friendship. Just give me ideas! If you wanted to write me something in return I would be more than willing to give you some pairings ;)
Story information is always at the top of the page. Keep in mind before you read, none of my stories will be "epic" in any form of the word, I'm afraid.
"Kiss of Treachery", "The Threads of Fate", "Remembrance", "Six Promises", "Never Cut Your Hair"
& posted on adultfanfiction under the penname SidhePanther, "Appeasement"
What I'm currently working on (in order):
50 themes: A collection of BotanxHiei (title subject to change) ~ Yu Yu Hakusho: Pretty self-explanatory. A collection of Hiei/Botan goodness; each drabble based off a one-word theme. Complete so far: Magic, Lubricant, and Dirty. Woot, only 47 more to go!
You Belong To Me ~ Yu Yu Hakusho: Drabble-ish PWP (but not so graphic it can't be posted here, I think). BotanxHiei; Botan's POV. Aww yeah. There will also be a companion piece set in Hiei's POV.
Singeing, swooning, sinning (title subject to change) ~ Yu Yu Hakusho: A collection of one-shots and drabbles that pop into my mind throughout my days centered around Botan and/or her relationship to her teammates and friends; a good portion of those one-shots being HieixBotan.
Prayers for Rain ~ Sailor Moon: One-shot, AU HarukaxMichiru angst. Haruka-vampire.
"Untitled" ~ Yu Yu Hakusho: One-shot, KuramaxBotan; Botan is on vacation, visiting the Reikei Tantei and somehow convinces Kurama into going dancing with her...or is the other way around...?
Evangelion: Retake ~ Evangelion: AU-ish. Literary retelling of the epic doujin. An alternate ending to NGE; ShinjixAsuka, one-sided ReixShinji, MisatoxKaji.
Spiraling ~ Blade of the Immortal: One-shot; Shira gets a little introspective as he plummets to his death.
Stumble into my side of town ~ Final Fantasy VIII: One-shot (maybe); Seifer/Selphie implied. "All I was tryin' to do was drown everything away and just forget, until SHE had to come along and shove a shitload of her own damn problems in my face."
Heavier Than Chopsticks ~ Sailor moon: Short fairly plotless, pointless YatenxMinako fic set both before and after the defeat of Galaxia. A little waffy and not the most ideal of endings.
Kiss of Vanity ~ Yu-Gi-Oh: The much anticipated sequel to "Kiss of Treachery". AnzuxSeto. May post on adultfanfiction instead.
Untitled ~ Sailor Moon: A SetsunaxMamoru one-shot with a MakotoxMinako side pairing requested by a reviewer! Makoto and Minako try to do a little matchmaking between Setsuna and Mamoru as they all set up for Rei and Usagi's wedding.
I also have too many ideas floating around inside my head which include a few KittyxKurt (X-Men Evo), a (possibly smutty) U.S. Office PamxRyan fic, bunches of BotanxHiei one-shots with the possibility of several multi-chaptered fics, a couple of BotanxKoenma one-shots (one a late V-Day special and the other a musing on Botan's odd hair and eye color - riveting, no?) aaaand a smutty fic about a book series that doesn't even have a category for fanfiction here. Much less anywhere.
Summary: The planet Starkdah is dying. It's up to Anzu, the last of the Mystics, the "Divine One" to heal it. But the Dark has other ideas in mind. Bakura wants her dead. Seto wants her for reasons unknown, reasons even he himself cannot name. Malik sees the vestiges of a lost love in her. What's a girl who is coming into an ancient power to do with three guys chasing her and the fate of the world on her shoulders? AU, Anzu/Bakura or Anzu/Malik; side pairings appear
Status: Has been deleted. It's going to go under major revision. I made the mistake (ONCE AGAIN) of starting a story and continuing it when I didn't have the full plot mapped out. I am very sorry if I've upset anyone, but once it comes back it'll be better than ever.
Both Joey and Mai are leading lonely lives, and both believe they need something to fill the void. So when a restaurant review leads Mai to Joey's bakery, will strange attraction spreads its wings, or will it leave nothing but heartache in its wake? Joey/Mai (based off Strange Attraction by The Cure)
Status: On hiatus.
There is a game Malik wants Anzu to play. It's called Random. But when Malik gives Anzu a random she doesn't like, she retaliates. Which, unfortunately for the YGO gang, leads to nothing but all-out war. But sometimes romance blooms best on the battlefield...Anzu/Malik, Anzu/Bakura; side pairings may appear.
Status: On hiatus. As of 2/19/10, I've read and re-read my previous work and ideas on this fic and have found them...lacking. How DID Yami and Bakura get their own bodies? I think when I wrote this I had been too immersed in YGO fanfiction, so much so that them having their own, separate bodies had become canon in my eyes. Now, I haven't watched or read the series in YEARS (even before I started writing this story) so it's going to take me a bit to think up something cool AND consistent as to how all three of them have separate bodies, because it is imperative to me that I'm not one of those silly people that bend the rules without an explanation. It may even require me to rewrite the first couple of chapters! =O
"Heavier Than Chopsticks"
Never in his whole life had Yaten carried anything heavier than chopsticks. Short, fairly plotless and pointless YatenxMinako fic that was originally meant to be a one-shot, but evolved into something more.
Status: On hiatus, though not for long.
On adultfanfiction dot net, under the penname SidhePanther. Fluffy, smutty one-shot highlighting a tender moment between Ren and Takeya, set after the 8th manga novels. Doesn't really contain any spoilers, however.
Twelve-ish random facts about me that you most likely won't care to know.
But oh well, you're getting them.
0. Let's get the silly stuff out of the way: I'm 21. Female. Gemini. Snake. Besides fanfiction, other hobbies include: reading, video games, writing fiction, sleeping, anime, manga, collecting pictures. If you want to stalk me, I'm an open book on face...book. (I don't mean stalk literally. I just meant if you're curious to know any more. Please don't stalk me! D:)
1. I, just like almost every other single human being on the Earth (if not every), go through many periods in which self-doubt, depression, and fears for the future plague me.
2. Saying anything even remotely positive about myself unnerves me, and I almost immediately dismiss all compliments given to me out of habit. I'm trying my best to get over it. I am also terribly insecure about my writing.
3. I'm not as ditsy, oblivious, or air-headed as most, including my friends, perceive me to be. I am very much an intuitive, perceptive, and empathetic people-watcher.
4. I am most definitely the resentful, grudge-holding type that is easily angered on the inside.
5. I feel more sad when animals die rather than people, and no, not just in movies. But I've also been told that's just human nature, oddly enough.
6. I am not homophobic. I support gay and lesbian marriages one-hundred percent. I have quite a few friends that consider themselves bi, have a wonderful lesbian couple as friends, and a couple of cool gay friends as well. I love yuri but dislike yaoi with a passion. It might be the yaoi fangirls I hate, but meh. I'm also just not as interested in "boy love", perhaps because I can't relate to it. I'll let you interpret it as you will. It's just not my thing :)
7. I really, really dislike the way school systems are set up. I love learning, but hate being put through the grind of schooling. Grinding in video games is way more fun!
8. I love arguing. Furthermore, I sometimes resort to winning arguments by any means necessary. Don't think I'll ever give up. Even days after an argument has "ended".
9. I hate people that boast and gloat too much. I equally hate people that wear their problems on their sleeve for the whole world to see, expecting sympathy. I hate the people that give them sympathy. I hate people that think they know something and are in fact, quite wrong. Whether it's something they think they know about me, or a friend, or even the correct tense of a word. I feel they need to be put in their place.
10. Just like everyone else (I hope), for all the hate I have inside of me, there is an equal amount of love; because if I didn't have it, I think I just may go insane.
11. The fandoms I like to read as followed (along with some of my favorite pairings, bolded pairings being my SUPER FAVORITE pairings):
Blade of the Immortal (ManjixRin allll the way - whoa, ME, like a CANON pairing?! Weird, I know...but I'll admit to a soft spot for AnotsuxRin too, as long as she ends up with Manji in the end),
Final Fantasy VIII (SquallxRinoa, SquallxSelphie, SelphiexSeifer, SelphiexZell, QuistisxSquall),
Final Fantasy X (TidusxYuna, WakkaxLulu, RikkuxWakka, RikkuxAuron!!, RikkuxSeymour because I'm a sick fuck),
YGO (though not as much anymore...AnzuxYugi, AnzuxYami, AnzuxSeto, AnzuxMalik, AnzuxMarik, AnzuxRyou, AnzuxBakura, JouxMai, SetoxShizuka)
Sailor Moon (MinakoxYaten, UsagixSeiya, TaikixAmi, UsagixRei, HarukaxMichiru, HotaruxChibiusa, Chibiusaxher many different suitors throughout the series, MakotoxAmi, SeiyaxKakyuu, SetsunaxMamoru)
Code Geass (SuzakuxEuphemia, KallenxZero, KallenxLelouch, KallenxSuzaku, Li Xing-kexTianzi, ShirleyxLelouch, RivalzxMilly)
Yu Yu Hakusho (BotanxHiei, BotanxKurama/Youko, BotanxYusuke, BotanxKoenma, BotanxKuwabara, BotanxYukina, BotanxShizuru, KuwabaraxYukina, YusukexKeiko)
X-Men Evolution (Kitty/ShadowcatxKurt/Nightcrawler, Kitty/ShadowcatxRemy/Gambit, Kitty/ShadowcatxLogan/Wolverine, Kitty/ShadowcatxPietro/Quicksilver, Kitty/ShadowcatxPitor/Colossus, Amara/Magma/Tabitha/Boom-Boom, Anna/RoguexRemy/Gambit)
Pokemon (Kasumi/MistyxSatoshi/Ash, Musashi/JessiexKojiro/James)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (AsukaxShinji, MisatoxKaji)
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (RikaxSatoko, ShionxSatoshi, ShionxKasai, MionxKeiichi, JirouxTakano, IriexSatoko)
What I'm listening to:
BT, BT, and: more BT!
What's bothering me most lately: Writer's block. Bleegh. Constantly coming up with new ideas but barely being able to write any of them out. Bleeeeeeeegh.
Current manga/anime/video game/book interests: Manga: Blade of the Immortal!! Oh goodness I love it so, I need moooore, why can't I have more?! Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho, Toradora Video games: Pokemon: Soul Silver, World of Warcraft (I swear, this game totally destroys my will to write) Books: The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie
My current obsession(s): Yu Yu Hakusho everything, Pokemon/finding random people with Pokewalkers, satsuma body butter, kellog's fiber bars.