Poll: Who do you Hate more, Oryx or Crota? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Destiny, and Misc. Books.
Hello, as far as I'm concerned you can call me whatever you please, but I prefer Oryx. At least on here.
I'm a hardcore gamer and a chronic nerd. I've read several hundred books in my 17 years on this planet and will undoubtedly make odd obscure references in my stories. I've actually only been playing Destiny for a couple months now but I love the gameplay and Eris Morn. If she just cleaned up a bit. *cough*
Anyways, I'm more of a video gamer but am also into tabletop RPGs like DnD.
Hope I don’t disappoint any of you with this, but I do plan on taking a small break from writing The Other Side.
I'm starting a Fallout 4 story, but I can't think of a title. Help?
Here are my personal rules:
1. Always be a Drow Shade in DnD if they'll let you
2. Never allow someone to be a Drow Shade if you're DM
3. Cut me I'll shoot you, with a spoon
4. Keep your hate to yourself
5. Don't like my writing, nothing you say will make me stop so go away.
6. Always know what you're saying before you open your mouth(I do it too, don't lie)
10. Keep an open mind and keep watch for references like the one I made in this list.
I have serious ADHD so don't expect a regular upload schedule.
But hey, that's just a theory, a Fan Theory, thanks for reading.